Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthdays are more fun with kids!


Claigh has always made my birthday special but this year was even better with Ashlee and the kids adding to the excitement. In August, Steve and Ashlee made their way west with us as a stay-over station until they were able to get a home of their own. We had a good couple of months with a house full of love. What a delightful family! For my special day, Ashlee prepared a tasty supper followed by a raspberry filled cake and thoughtful gifts! The kids really showed how well they know me.

Everyone knows how I love books. Will found the perfect ones to add to my children's shelf.






Kes chose this beautiful angel with a dove for me. I love doves and all they stand for.








Not only did I get roses from Spencer but he parted with four shiny quarters! Now that's a gift from the heart.










Bryn knew the fun we would have with a new "I Spy" Puzzle and she was right on.








Claigh had our family picture from this summer enlarged. We are all grown up! Ashlee did the leg work for him and while she was at it, she had two of our couple shots and one of our grandkids photos made into five by sevens for my gift from her. I love it!!!! Unfortunately Steve was in Kansas City on a business trip but I ate an extra slice of cake in his honor. Thank-you dear family!

No comments: